UkrBioLand – the family-owned group of organic producers with the land bank over 5,620 ha located in Dnipro region, the center of Ukraine.
UkrBioLand is in TOP 5 organic producers in Ukraine by the farm’s size.
UkrBioLand started its activities in 2003. Since 2013, for the last years, it has been working on the development of Ukrainian organic production and asserting values of careful and responsible agri-producer. Our company has developed eco-system of modern bio farm including high-quality seeds, professional team, modern agricultural equipment, certified handling facilities and sustainable logistics.
For the present time, the UkrBioLand owns the following group of farms:
- LLC Solonianskyi Zavod Ahropolimerdetal
- LLC Zavod Plastmasovykh Vyrobiv Suputnyk
- LLC Kolos
- LLC NVP SAD
No parallel production
● Rotary hoe harrows
● Hatzenbichler “strigel” harrows
● Hatzenbichler & Garford interrow cultivators equipped with camera steering assistant
● Manual weeding of weeds
● A wide ranges of certified bacterias and fungus antagonists
● Carbon dioxide (CO2) fumigation of big bags and liner bags
● High productive cleaning and drying equipment
● Colour sorter equipment which can guarantee up to 99.9% purity
● High-quality big bags, liner bags, paper bags
● Private label packaging
UkrBioLand meets all international standards and certified by Control Union Certifications according to:
- European Union Organic Production & Processing organic standards;
- Bio Suisse Standards;
- National Organic Program (USA) organic standards.
Year 2019: We are going to be certified according to Naturland standard, JAS(Japan) organic standard and Kosher Badatz Beit Yossef standard.